How Old Is Gavin?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Bold Colors!



Before
After!
I am soooo excited to have a red farmhouse!  Of course it is not done yet (still need to paint the trim and finish the front porch . . . and someday do landscaping), but I think it is sooooo fun; tons of personality!! 
I love it!!!

6 comments:

  1. We love it too! It looks fantastic. It has to be amazing to see all your hard work come together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow dre! it looks great:) tell joe he has done a great job! i love your new picture heading- gavin looks like he is getting big:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow- that is amazing!! I am in awe of all you guys have done! (Esp. considering I got stressed out today when Brian asked me where I wanted him to hang a picture- what can I say- I hate putting holes in the wall! I know pathetic...) It looks great! Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dre. I saw your blog on Megs' blog and wanted to tell you how amazing your house is! What a talent to be able to do that:) Your little Gavin is adorable too, congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Dre:) This is Christine from SMC:) I also found your blog from Megs' blog. Congratulations on your beautiful baby boy and also your amazing house! I can't believe you guys built it up like that...wow. Hope everything continues to go well for you:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dre...your house is adorable looking! Looks like you are enjoying life with your two men!

    ReplyDelete